Friday, April 30, 2004

Studying for finals..

...sort of :) Did you know that most cases of ashpyxiophilia involve males? Neither did I. Or how about this one: Since 1980, youngsters aged 12 and under committed over 600 murders? How creepy is that? Those are from my Criminology class; my modern history, I am glad to say is over and done with (I got an A!). I actually got to build a web module for the class, which was a lot of fun; if you want to see it, it's here. I still have to finish up Psychology, and MATH--ugh. And there's no break for me this summer, oh no, I'm taking Art History and World Religion. Although, I have no one to blame for that but myself, and my dadblasted intrinsic motivation(see, I do remember what I learn in school). Haha, academically yours,

--Lyra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home