Tuesday, July 27, 2004

My apologies...

For a writer, there is no subject that cannot be talked about, nothing that cannot be said. --Patrick Lane



...to Zoe Trope. She's really pretty awesome. She talks to strangers.



2004-07-19 11:58 Likewise the person at the top, I ran your name through a search engine after I read your book (which I really truly enjoyed, can't say that about a lot of things) and lo and behold, here we are. By the way, I just now realized what a zoetrope was...how sad is that?
--Lyra

zoe_trope 2004-07-19 12:55  lyra-- thanks for taking the time to read the book. and don't worry about your delayed realization. i've explained to many people the true meaning of the word zoetrope, and its association with the coppolas, and its meaning for me. it's actually sort of complicated, i suppose.

Visit her at www.zoe-trope.com.


  • If I've thrown quotes in italian at you lately, it's partly the fault of this site: Renaissance Dante in Print (1472-1629). The Comedy is brilliant, more people should read it in it's original language...plus, it's fun to confuse you. I'm sorry, I take my pleasures where I can get them:)
  • Watch this, if you haven't already: AtomFilms - This Land Soooooo bad...but soooooo funny.
  • Seems my commenty thing on here is acting screwy...hmm...
  • I hate packing.

Someone tell me...is it so wrong to want?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home