Friday, June 25, 2004

A few random things to do if you have nothing to do...

In your life you meet a lot people. some you never think about again. some you wonder what happened to them. there are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. and then there are some you wish you never had to think about again; but you do.

I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT !

Well, not that I've got that out of my system, one good thing that happened today was I snagged a Gmail account, which, I have to admit I had no idea what it was until I got one. Thanks to my good friend who doesn't believe in evolution, I now do. And I feel special:)

--Why is it that some people only want to talk to me when there is bad news to tell?

--So this girl I used to know, my old teammate Courtney Kupets, is going to the Olympic Trials. This should be interesting to watch, because I knew her and her sister way back when...Saturday, NBC, 8pm. Be there.

--At least people like my little story game. Go play, it's fun.

--The History of Magicalears has been revealed, and I wrote the intro. Yay for me, and all of you priviledged enough to read it:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home