Wednesday, May 19, 2004

11 things

...that are relatively insignificant but really bother me anyway.

1) Being interrupted repeatedly when I am reading, writing, or watching Queer Eye or Alias. It annoys me to no end and the people around me don't seem to realize that I want to pull out their hair everytime they do it. Over and over, "look at this" "how do I..." "watch me!" what does this mean?" "what was the name of that..." AAAHHHHHH PEOPLE SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FIVE MINUTES!!!

2)Messy, gooey toothpaste tubes. It's gross, and completely avoidable. It's not like there's an art to sqeezing out toothpaste neatly. And if you insist on slopping it around everywhere, at least have the courtesy to wipe it off for the next person.

3)Noisy rude people in the movies. You know those people who can't seem to stop talking, laughing, chewing, slurping, burping, wiggling, and talking on their cell phones throughout the entire movie? Yeah, you know who you are. Why do you bother to come to the movies anyway? Certainly not to *gasp* watch a movie? That's unheard of.

4)Finger smudges on book covers.

5)Being told I am obsessed with something when I'm not.

6)Being told when to go to bed, when to take a shower, when to eat, when to get off the computer, etc. For Heaven's sake. I'm not four.

7)Those stupid quiz things that people put in their blogs. "How sexy are you?" "What celebrity are you most like?" "How many straws can you fit up your nose?" Blah blah blah. Who cares? No one, trust me; they're just a waste of cyberspace for bored unimaginative people.

8)Finding out that someone you trusted is not who they say they are. And worse, finding out the hard way.

9)People who think they are superior to you for whatever reason. Age or education or money or even doing one thing better than you. The problem with these people is that, since they believe themselves to hold all the cards, they don't bother to look out for the one who holds the joker.

10)Being confined, both literally and figuratively. Know what I mean? Congrats, you're one of us. Have no idea? Good for you, you're a lucky one, either for not being confined or not caring that you are.

11)PEOPLE STEPPING ON THE BACK OF MY SHOES!!!

And that's the way it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home